The latest firmware for your modem is version 110701-A. Click here to download this file can be downloaded from the Model 3049L/3048L support page. This file also includes the LTMoh Modem-on-Hold application. (Note: These files are for Windows operating systems.)
Articles in this section
- How do I confirm that my V.92 modem is making a V.92 connection?
- Does Modem-on-Hold work without Call Waiting? Without Caller ID?
- Model 3049L/3048L Firmware Update and Modem-on-Hold Application
- How do I use the NetWaiting Modem-on-Hold application?
- The Modem on Hold Caller ID is not working. I have Caller ID through my local phone company and it works with my Caller ID box. How do I make it work with Modem-on-Hold?
- Why do I lose my Internet connection when I get an incoming call?
- What is required for the Modem-on-Hold feature of the V.92 modem to function?
- When I set my Modem-on-Hold settings for my Zoom V.92 PCI modem at the end of the day, the next day I have to do it all over again, and the "Z" in the task bar doesn't appear unles I go to Start | Programs and open Zoom Modem-on-Hold. Why are the setting
- How do I use the Modem-on-Hold feature of the Zoom/Modem V.92 USB Mini?
- When a call comes in and the Modem-on-Hold notification appears, why are most of the buttons grayed out?