You will need to disable automatic modem detection in your software. To do this in COMMUNICATE! Lite, click Cancel during the initial automatic modem detection process (this may take several minutes) and then go into Setup and click on the General button. Under Hardware, uncheck "Use TAPI" and select the COM port the Zoom modem is using. Then, near the bottom, change "Modem:" from Automatic Modem Detection (default) to the name/description of your Zoom modem.
Articles in this section
- Model 3095: Windows 10 driver installation
- Model 3095: How do I install the USB modem in Windows 7?
- Where can I get information on using my modem with Linux or Unix?
- Where can I get a Firmware or Driver Update for my dial-up modem?
- Where can I get drivers for my Zoom dial-up modem and other Windows operating systems?
- After installing my dial-up modem, why am I being asked for a Keycode and Serial Number?
- Linux Installation Instructions (Console Mode) for External Serial Modems
- Linux Installation Instructions (Gnome/KDE) for External Serial Modems
- The wizard does not find the USB drivers on the Modem Utilities & Drivers floppy disk
- Internal ISA: Linux Installation Instructions (Console Mode)