This issue may occur with Models 3025L and 3025N. It has been corrected in PCI device driver version 8.12. Click here to obtain the driver.
Articles in this section
- Model 3095: AOL troubleshooting tips
- Model 3095: Error 692 or similar error
- Mac not recoginzing USB modem after upgrading to OS X El Capitan
- Factors Affecting 56K Connections
- Whenever I try to access my PCI modem, I get an error "OpenComm: Port already open" and the modem doesn't respond to commands. How do I fix this?
- Model 3090: When I shut down and restart my computer, the modem does not respond and the LEDs are off. What should I do?
- Is there a way to request that Model 3025C reports the DCE (modem-to-modem) rate, which would be displayed in the "Connected at" dialog box? It's more useful than the DTE (computer-to-modem) rate.
- When I click More Info or Query Modem in Control Panel | Modems or Phone and Modem Options, it shows the device is working properly, but "AT#CLS=?" responds "command not supported." Is this normal?
- When I run the Windows XP installation program, which checks my Windows ME system in preparation for an upgrade, the Upgrade Report says: The following might need an upgrade/additional files/drivers: HCFMODEMWDM(Zoom PCI Modem Enumerator)
- I upgraded my computer, now my V.92 PCI modem doesn't work properly. It seems to be using the standard/built-in rather than the Zoom drivers. I also tried installing the latest driver from your website. Any suggestions would be appreciated.