Follow these instructions to install or re-install your modem and drivers:
- Make sure that you disable any communication, fax, PDA, and antivirus software before you install the modem.
- Download the latest drivers from our Web site (click here), and re-install the drivers by running the Setup.
- If it asks you to uninstall the previous drivers do so, but make sure you run the setup one more time to install the drivers again.
Once the Drivers are installed:
- Right click My Computer...go to Properties > Hardware > Device Manager.
- Look for the OTHER DEVICES category.
- Remove whatever is listed under Other Devices. Also, remove any modems listed under the MODEMS category.
- Reboot your computer and let Windows detect your hardware.
- Click continue and let the modem continue with the installation.