The V.92 standard lets your ISP or online service put your data connection "on hold" while you pick up a voice call using your "call waiting" service. When you finish with the voice call you can instantly resume the connection as though you had never left.
Articles in this section
- How can I use one phone line for both voice and data?
- How do V.92 modem speeds compare to ISDN, ADSL and Cable speeds?
- Does the Model 3090A modem have lights or a speaker ?
- Where can I learn more about modems and V.92/V.44?
- What makes a Zoom V.92 modem faster than V.90?
- Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Data Transfer
- IRQ Settings
- COM Port Settings (DOS/Windows)
- UARTs and Data Buffering
- Flow Control