3095 Manual Driver Installation for Windows 10
Important Note: The Drivers for the USB Modem is also located on our website (click here to access drivers). The given instructions below will benefit when unable to locate or download drivers from our website.
1. Connect modem to computer (It should auto install the device base drivers)
2. After the install finishes, go to Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start/Windows Icon in the bottom left corner of computer screen
3. Look for Modem from Device Manager page
4. Expand list of Modems
5. Look for Conexant USB CX93010 ACF Modem (if drivers were previously installed, modem should show as USB Modem)
6. Double-click either USB Modem or Conexant USB CX93010 ACF modem to open up the properties
7. Click on the Drivers tab
8. From the Drivers tab, click on Update Driver
9. Then select "Browse my computer for driver software"
10. Using the installation CD, go to the CD drive
11. Once CD drive is located, click on the BIN folder
12. From the BIN folder, click on the USB folder
13. From the USB folder, click on the Vista folder
14. From the Vista folder, click on either Windows 7 - 64 bit or Windows 7 - 32 bit (selection depends on what bit operating system is running on your computer), then click Next
15. Once drivers are installed, a confirmation message will appear. Close the confirmation message, and notice that modem is listed as USB Modem
16. Right-click on USB Modem, then click the Diagnostic tab.
17. From Diagnostic tab click on the Query Modem button
18. To verify installation of USB Modem the Query Command Response should show Success. If you see Success you have properly installed the USB Modem!