- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc) and clear the address bar at the top. Enter the following address: http://192.168.1.1 and press enter.
- You will be on the Status page where you can also log into the router. You will notice at the top where it says login. Enter the password admin (by default) and press login.
- From here, go to Advanced then Security and Miscellaneous. You will see “Remote Administrator Host : Port.” In here enter the following: 0.0.0.0 / 0 : 80 Now click Save.
Now to setup the Dynamic DNS:
Note: We only support the following Dynamic DNS host:
- Go the Advanced Setup again and click Advanced then Dynamic DNS.
- On this page you need to do the following:
Enabled Selected your Dynamic DNS host Enter Dynamic DNS hostname Enter Dynamic DNS Username Enter Dynamic DNS Password
- Congratulations, if you have the correct WAN IP associated with the Dynamic DNS account, you should have remote access to the router VIA Dynamic DNS.