How do I check my Zoom 3G/4G Router's firmware revision?
- Unplug any USB modem that is connected to the router. Also unplug any cable that is connected to the router's WAN port.
- Connect a computer directly into the router via the LAN port or via wireless-N.
- For Zoom router model 4501, 4506AG, or 4506BG: Open a web browser and type http://192.168.1.1 (the router's default LAN IP address) in the address bar. Press Enter.
For Zoom router model 4504: Open a web browser and type http://192.168.2.1 (the router's default LAN IP address) in the address bar. Press Enter.
- When the USER's MAIN MENU page appears, type admin in the System Password field at the top of the page, and then click Login.
- Click the Advanced icon at the top of the page.
- Click the Toolbox icon.
- On the Toolbox page, in the left column, click Firmware Upgrade.
- The current firmware revision will be shown on the Firmware Upgrade page.