Note: When you have a device or multiple devices that requires to be within a specific IP range the below steps should take place.
1. Open web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.)
2. When at login page type admin for the Username and Password
3. When logged into Configuration Manager Click on Basic from the top menu
4. From the left side menu click on DHCP
5. On this page you will only be able to change the last number for "Starting Local Address", Delete what's in there and type in a new starting IP Address.
6. Click on Apply and allow the modem to reboot itself.