Try doing the following:
- If you are using Windows, verify that your web browser is configured for LAN mode or to never dial a connection. Refer to the instructions in the Zoom ADSL Modem User's Manual (click Documentation on the main menu of the Zoom ADSL CD).
- Make sure that you have configured the TCP/IP properties of your Ethernet card. You may need to release and renew the IP address. Refer to the instructions in the Zoom ADSL Modem User's Manual (click Documentation on the main menu of the Zoom ADSL CD).
- Restart the modem and computer. If the modem's LINK LED is not blinking, turn the modem off, wait 5 seconds, and turn the modem on. If the LINK LED is still not blinking (which means the modem is not performing its startup sequence), the modem will need to be serviced. For Technical Support and Warranty Service, click Customer Support of the main menu of the Zoom ADSL CD.
- After restarting the modem, the LINK LED should turn on. If not, continue to the next FAQ and then return to Step 1 above).
- Disable any software that could potentially prevent access to the Internet or Internet-enabled devices. Also, firewall software and web browser utilities (such as ad blockers) may have HTTP blocked. You may need to restart the computer after making these changes.
- Recheck all cable connections and make sure that your Ethernet card is installed and configured properly.