Please Note: This answer is for X3, X4, X5, or X5v modems without an "A" in the serial number.
For X3, X4, or X5 modems with an "A" in the serial number please
To add ports to the Virtual Server:
- Open the Zoom Web Console
- Click Advanced Setup
- Click the Virtual Server button
- Add the settings for the port you want to add
- Verify that the port is enabled and the Host IP Address is correct
For example, if you wanted to add Port 80 you would enter:
Public Port: 80
- Private Port: 80
- Port Type: TCP
- Host IP Address: 10.0.0.15 (where "15" is your server's IP address)
- On the server system, enter the IP address of the Zoom ADSL modem (default is 10.0.0.2) for the gateway IP addtress.