This configuration has been tested with ATA Firmware Revisions 1.1.2 and 1.2.5. See Finding your Zoom ATA's Firmware Revision.
- First, you must access the ATA Manager:
- If you are using a Windows computer, download and run the Zoom ATA Manager.
- If you are using a non-Windows computer, or if the Zoom ATA Manager will not run on your computer, you can access the ATA Manager by entering the ATA’s IP address in your web browser’s address field. (Refer to FAQ 986 if you are not sure how to find your ATA’s IP address.)
- When prompted for a Username and Password, enter the following in lowercase letters:
- Once you are logged into the ATA Manager, click the Advanced icon at the top of the screen and then, in the left column, select VoIP Accounts and then Your VoIP Account.
- On the Your VoIP Account page, enter the following:
Parameter Setting SIP Enable Enable Service Provider Name Sipgate Outbound Caller ID Type your name or a display name you want to use Phone Number (SIP User ID) Type your Sipgate number (e.g., 1234567) Auth User Name Type your Sipgate number (e.g., 1234567) Auth Password Type your Sipgate password SIP Server sipgate.co.uk Auth Domain Leave this field blank Outbound Proxy sipgate.co.uk Register Domain sipgate.co.uk ReReg Interval 120 Subscribe Domain Leave this field blank ReSub Interval 1800 Use Outbound Proxy for REFER Disable Ring Type 1 Dial Prefix Leave this field blank Preferred Codecs Leave these settings blank
Click Save These Settings.
In the left column, select System and then STUN Settings.
On the STUN Settings page, enter the following:
Parameter Setting STUN Enable Enable STUN Server Address stun.sipgate.co.uk:10000 STUN Symmetric Deterministic Enable Disable
Click Save These Settings and then click Reboot ATA.
For screenshots of an example configuration, click ATA_Sipgate.jpg and ATA_Sipgate-STUN.jpg in the File Attachments area below.