No, the PIN Code on the Model 4300 Bluetooth Modem is fixed and cannot be changed.
Articles in this section
- Why The PC is not booting up when the USB modem is plugged in
- Zoom Bluetooth Headphones/Headset - Setting up Skype and music in Windows
- Can the PIN Code on my Model 4300 Bluetooth Modem be changed ?
- How can I get the Wireless Zoom Headset to connect to my Windows 7 computer?
- How do I pair the Zoom Headphones/Headset with an iPhone and iHiFi Transmitter?
- How do I use the Zoom Bluetooth Modem for wireless access to the Internet from a Palm with built-in Bluetooth?
- Where can I find the software and drivers for my Zoom Model 4310 Bluetooth USB Adapter ?
- Where can I find Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP Drivers for my Zoom Model 4312 Bluetooth PC Card Adapter ?
- Where will I find the Pin Code for the Model 4300 Bluetooth V.90 Serial Modem ?
- How do I determine the Serial Number of my Zoom Product?