The drivers and software on the CD that comes with the camera will work in Windows XP.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download the driver and user's manual for the Zoom DualCam 300 Model 1540?
- How can I correct a "Driver Open Failed" error message when I attempt to open a ZoomCam 100 USB(Model 1550) software application?
- I ran the installation but my PC does not detect the USB camera. I also tried to manually install the drivers as per the instructions in the Appendix. What's strange is Device Manager doesn't list the camera. Can you help, please?
- VidTest video capture program for Windows
- In the Windows 2000, the ZoomCam USB driver seems to giving me a "stop error 0x0000001e." What can I do to rectify this problem?
- How do I install the ZoomCam USB Model 1595 in Windows XP?
- Zoom/Dialer 15 Documentation
- When trying to manually install the ZoomCam driver in Windows XP the compter reports that: Cannot install this hardware. The class installer has denied the request to install or upgrade this device.
- Is the ZoomCam USB 1598 compatible with Windows XP?
- I need Windows XP drivers for the ZoomCam USB Model 1597. Where can I get them?