This configuration has been tested with ATA Firmware Revisions 1.1.2, 1.2.5, and 1.3.5. See Finding your Zoom ATA's Firmware Revision.
- First, you must access the ATA Manager:
- If you are using a Windows computer, download and run the Zoom ATA Manager.
- If you are using a non-Windows computer, or if the Zoom ATA Manager will not run on your computer, you can access the ATA Manager by entering the ATA’s IP address in your web browser’s address field. (Refer to FAQ 986 if you are not sure how to find your ATA’s IP address.)
- When prompted for a Username and Password, enter the following in lowercase letters:
- Once you are logged into the ATA Manager, click the Advanced icon at the top of the screen and then, in the left column, select VoIP Accounts and then Your VoIP Account.
- On the Your VoIP Account page, enter the following:
Parameter Setting SIP Enable Enable Service Provider Name SIPphone-Gizmo Outbound Caller ID Type your name or a display name you want to use Phone Number (SIP User ID) Type your 11-digit SIPphone/Gizmo SIP number (e.g., 16171234567) Auth User Name Type your 11-digit SIPphone/Gizmo SIP number (e.g., 16171234567) Auth Password Type your SIPphone/Gizmo SIP password SIP Server proxy01.sipphone.com (the "0" is a zero) Auth Domain Leave this field blank Outbound Proxy proxy01.sipphone.com (the "0" is a zero) Register Domain proxy01.sipphone.com (the "0" is a zero) ReReg Interval 120 Subscribe Domain Leave this field blank ReSub Interval 1800 Use Outbound Proxy for REFER Disable Ring Type 1 Dial Prefix Leave this field blank Preferred Codecs Leave these settings blank
Click Save These Settings.
In the left column, select System and then STUN Settings.
On the STUN Settings page, enter the following:
Parameter Setting STUN Enable Enable STUN Server Address stun01.sipphone.com:3478 (the "0" is a zero) STUN Symmetric Deterministic Enable Disable
Click Save These Settings and then click Reboot ATA.
For screenshots of an example configuration, click ATA_Gizmo.jpg and ATA_Gizmo-STUN.jpg in the File Attachments area below.